| Iron Maiden - Wildest Dreams I'm Gonna Organise Some Changes In My Life I'm Gonna Exorcise The Demons Of My Past I'm Gonna Take The Car And Hit The Open Road I'm Feeling Ready To Just Open Up And Go! And I Just Feel I Can Be Anything... That I Might ever wish To Be And Find Myself Just Where I Wanna Be Make My Wildest Dreams Come True! CHORUS I'm On My Way! Out On My Own Again I'm On My Way! Out On The Road Again When I Remember Back To How Bad Things Just Used To Be And I Was Stuck Inside a Shroud Of Misery I Found I'd Disappeared So Deep Inside Myself I Couldn't Find a Way To Break Away the Hell When I'm Feeling Down And Low I vow I'll Never Be The Same Again I Just Remember What I Am And Visualise Just What I'm Gonna Be | CHORUS I´m On My Way! Out On My Own Again I´m On My Way! I'm Gonna Break Away (Instrumental) I'm Gonna Break Away! I'm Out On My Own I'm Out On My Own! Gonna Break Away Breaking Away! CHORUS I´m On My Way! Out On My Own Again I´m On My Way! Out On The Road Again I´m On My Way! Out On My Own Again I´m On My Way! I'm Gonna Break Away |
În fiecare zi trebuie să te opreşti ca să vezi ce e în tine.
Thursday, November 8, 2007
Iron Maiden - Wildest Dreams
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Blog Archive
-
►
2013
(1)
- ► 02/03 - 02/10 (1)
-
►
2012
(6)
- ► 04/15 - 04/22 (1)
- ► 03/11 - 03/18 (1)
- ► 02/05 - 02/12 (1)
- ► 01/22 - 01/29 (1)
- ► 01/01 - 01/08 (2)
-
►
2011
(24)
- ► 12/25 - 01/01 (1)
- ► 06/05 - 06/12 (2)
- ► 05/29 - 06/05 (4)
- ► 03/27 - 04/03 (1)
- ► 03/13 - 03/20 (3)
- ► 03/06 - 03/13 (4)
- ► 02/27 - 03/06 (2)
- ► 02/20 - 02/27 (2)
- ► 02/13 - 02/20 (2)
- ► 02/06 - 02/13 (2)
- ► 01/16 - 01/23 (1)
-
►
2010
(40)
- ► 12/26 - 01/02 (1)
- ► 12/19 - 12/26 (1)
- ► 11/28 - 12/05 (1)
- ► 10/31 - 11/07 (1)
- ► 10/24 - 10/31 (1)
- ► 09/05 - 09/12 (1)
- ► 08/22 - 08/29 (1)
- ► 07/25 - 08/01 (4)
- ► 07/04 - 07/11 (1)
- ► 06/06 - 06/13 (2)
- ► 05/30 - 06/06 (4)
- ► 05/16 - 05/23 (1)
- ► 05/09 - 05/16 (2)
- ► 05/02 - 05/09 (1)
- ► 04/25 - 05/02 (1)
- ► 04/11 - 04/18 (1)
- ► 04/04 - 04/11 (1)
- ► 03/28 - 04/04 (2)
- ► 03/21 - 03/28 (5)
- ► 03/07 - 03/14 (1)
- ► 02/28 - 03/07 (1)
- ► 02/14 - 02/21 (2)
- ► 02/07 - 02/14 (1)
- ► 01/31 - 02/07 (1)
- ► 01/24 - 01/31 (2)
-
►
2009
(14)
- ► 12/20 - 12/27 (2)
- ► 11/29 - 12/06 (1)
- ► 11/22 - 11/29 (1)
- ► 08/02 - 08/09 (1)
- ► 05/17 - 05/24 (1)
- ► 05/10 - 05/17 (1)
- ► 04/26 - 05/03 (1)
- ► 04/19 - 04/26 (1)
- ► 04/12 - 04/19 (2)
- ► 03/29 - 04/05 (2)
- ► 02/01 - 02/08 (1)
-
►
2008
(17)
- ► 06/01 - 06/08 (1)
- ► 01/27 - 02/03 (3)
- ► 01/20 - 01/27 (4)
- ► 01/13 - 01/20 (4)
- ► 01/06 - 01/13 (5)
-
▼
2007
(94)
- ► 12/30 - 01/06 (7)
- ► 12/23 - 12/30 (5)
- ► 12/16 - 12/23 (6)
- ► 12/09 - 12/16 (8)
- ► 12/02 - 12/09 (8)
- ► 11/25 - 12/02 (5)
- ► 11/18 - 11/25 (6)
- ► 11/11 - 11/18 (9)
- ▼ 11/04 - 11/11 (6)
- ► 10/28 - 11/04 (7)
- ► 10/21 - 10/28 (13)
- ► 10/14 - 10/21 (12)
- ► 10/07 - 10/14 (2)
My Blog List
About Me
- Bibliotecaru
- Am stiut ca simterea mea este artistica inainte de a sti ce inseamna un artist. Astazi ma simt ratat pentru ca sunt atat de departe de perfectiune.
No comments:
Post a Comment